Did you know?
- One out of every 3 women suffer from Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive bladder affects over 33 million Americans
- 3.3 Million women are affected by Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Unfortunately, many falsely believe that incontinence and prolapse are a normal part of aging and treatment is not available
You are not alone!
Over 50 Million Americans of all ages suffer from bladder and pelvic floor issues. At the Center of Urologic Surgery our providers are committed to providing successful and minimally invasive solutions for these common and bothersome health conditions helping women to improve their quality of life and get back to the activities that they enjoy. We do so with compassion and the utmost respect to dignity and discretion.
We offer a variety of successful surgical options for urinary incontinence and pelvic prolapse. All provided on an outpatient basis offering a quick return to work and activities.
- Urethral sling procedures for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Urethral Bulking agents for Intrinsic Sphincter Deficiency
- InterStim therapy for both Urge Urinary and Fecal Incontinence
- Bladder Botox injections for Overactive and Neurogenic Bladder
- Cystocele and Rectocele repair for prolapse of the pelvic organs
- Additions surgeries:
- – Cystoscopic procedures
- – Removal of Urethral Diverticulum
- – Steroid injection into Hunner’s Ulcer